||[Oct. 13th, 2006|02:59 pm]
Winston is right - I'm properly burned out on Oolite. But before I step away from it, there are still a few things to do:|
1. Fix the database problems at Oosat preventing log-ins ( I may need to delegate this to Winston).
2. Commit my last few changes to shader code (OpenGL 1.5 will be an Oolite requirement in future).
3. Switch Oolite's license to GPL ( I think I can also delegate this one).
4. Set up an oolite ftp account at aegidian.org so someone else can maintain the BB.
5. Nominate a successor as maintainer of the project.
Comments and thoughts please.